Friday, April 3, 2009

World's Greatest Kid


This page is especially dedicated to my dearest son, Justin Cedric. I wrote a letter for him to describe my feelings from the moment we had him as a cute & chubby baby boy until now that he is 9 years old...recounting the happiness in my heart as I see him grow up...he is still my cool li'l dude! Honestly, I dread the day when Justin will fully metamorphose into a young man...I was thinking, could I still hug and kiss him even in front of other people?...would he still enjoy my company in horsing around, playing computer games, doing art works, reading together (with me as the listener), posing for his mom's seemingly endless photo ops for my scrapbooking?...all of these are racing through my mind as I witness his transformation day by day. How I wish that I could hold the ticking of the clock so that he'll continue to be my dear "baby boy" for a longer time...I love him so much...I hope I have made him feel all of these affection I have in my heart for him. I could never stop loving him...You are my life, my everything...my dearest son!

No comments: