I made a list of the countless blessings that I have received from God. I am very thankful for all of them.
I feel so blessed for...
1.... being born to this wonderful world & given a chance to stay here for 43 years & still counting!
2.... having two great persons who made me who I am today & brought me to where I am now...my dearest parents.
3.... being married to Orlan who was given by God for me to be with forever!
4.... being in this sacred relationship for almost 12 years; having survived the various trials that made us & our marriage stronger.
5.... achieving my dream of becoming a doctor & being able to strive for a stable practice.
6.... having two amazing kids who completed my life...they made me realize how challenging & exciting it is to be a mother...I love being their Mom!
7.... having true friends whom I believe are always on my side ready to support me.
8.... my dearest Auntie Anching, my Mom's sister who became my second mother since Mom's death.
9.... my patients who have faith in me...who believe that together we can heal whatever is bothering them.
10... the strength in facing all the trials in my life.
These are all I can think of for the moment...I know that there are still more to be thankful for!
Busy Busy
17 years ago


1 comment:
indeed you are blessed!
Post a Comment