About three years ago, I began experimenting on my pictures. I was too bored viewing the pictures as plain pictures!!! I wanted to see more... more actions, more feelings that the pix could tell. One day, I accidentally browsed a scrapbook website where I saw so many beautiful layouts. I got so excited and tried to scraplift the projects (meaning I copied the layout, using almost the same embellishments,ideas and placement of pix).I loved the results. From then on, I started making scrap projects using my own ideas. I write my journals and place them on the layouts. I love making scrap pages because that is a chance for me to express all that I feel for my fave pix. My favorite subjects are the members of my family. I also have few pages about myself & my friends. Through scrapping, I could preserve the cherished memories captured in the pictures and give life to them by writing the stories behind each one. There are lots of ways in which you could transform a seemingly boring pix into a special, full of stories to tell & "alive" piece of art! This was the beginning of an exciting craft activity that gave me so much delight with every page that I make. I will post some of my pages with their stories in my succeeding entries...
Busy Busy
17 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment