Friday, April 3, 2009

My Sister




This scrapbook page that I made a few years ago features my two angels...Angelica was about 5months old & Justin was about 2 years old in this picture. Kuya Justin was "babysitting" Angelica, who was comfortably seated in her swing. He took his task seriously, he was checking on Angelica most of the time. Here, I was able to capture their sweet moments together. Kuya was tenderly talking with her and lovingly watching her.
Here's what I wrote in my journal entry...Kuya Justin was so amazed by Kakay's birth; he was so curious..he excitedly watched her sister grow day by day until he realized that he was already a big brother!...someone to protect & look after her, to love and care for his sister. For now, Kuya is fascinated with the thought that he has a new playmate!!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

wonderful moment captured on photo.. :) you should join mommy moments every Friday.. you can check it out at http://www.mommyjourney.com/ hope to see you there!