We spent the weekend & Mother's Day at Vivere Hotel in Alabang (thanks for the thoughtfulness of a multinational pharmaceutical company :D). Angelica had a great time practicing her swimming skills in their lapping pool. She slept soundly on her comfy bed (she did not fell out of it...bravo!!!). She still preferred to feast on Jollibee fried chicken & snobbed their array of enticing international dishes. The hotel's staff were very accomodating & friendly. Their room was clean & luxuriously nice...coercing a cozy atmosphere! We concluded the celebration with a stroll at Alabang Town Center!
To all the mothers out there...Happy Mother's Day! Let us enjoy this day that honors us!
I am a mother to 2 adorable kids, Justin Cedric(9 yrs old ) and Angelica Ysabelle (6 yrs old )..wife to Orlan, an Engineer who eventually became a Registered Nurse...I am actively practicing as an Internist in our hometown. I love bonding with my family & going out with my friends.
I am a doctor by profession, married to Orlando Soberano & blessed with two kids: Justin Cedric (9) & Angelica Ysabelle (6). I practice my profession in Cavite. I keep myself updated in my field through scientific meetings & conventions and via the internet. I also keep my connections with my friends through emails, websites & blogsites. I like baking goodies for my kids, but I can also cook pasta dishes & some simple Filipino dishes. I love scrapbooking, photography, sketching, blogging (actually, I'm still a novice) & spending time with my family by playing, reading stories, watching movies, or just cuddling each other during our precious bonding time. I play badminton & volleyball. I also enjoy listening to jazz music, particularly by Kenny G; I like to sing...privately, only me and my kids can listen to my singing!!!!
2 comments:
happy mother's day! glad you had a great one!
hi ninang! may tag ako for you :) http://mommychechemd.blogspot.com/2009/05/friendship-chain.html
Post a Comment