I was browsing the net a few minutes ago and I came across this beautiful website that gives inspirations about almost everyhting in life. I saw this short but inspiring prayer for couples. suddenly I remembered my favorite "inaanaks", actually they are 5 couples, 4 of which tied the knot last year so they are on their way to their first wedding anniversary. I hope they get the chance to read this nice prayer!
Anniversary Prayer
Years ago You took two selfish, self-centered people
and taught us to put You
at the center of our hearts and marriage.
You taught us to take our problems to Your first,
then each other.
You taught us the delight of putting our
mate's needs over our own.
You taught us to serve one another in love.
Your taught us that sharing disappointments and pain
was another side of sharing our love.
We have experienced the sweetness
that together we're stronger than either one alone.
From the wellsprings of my heart,
thank You, Lord.
Happy First Wedding Anniversary: Ryan & Lea, Sherwin & CheChe, Epi & Tintin,Mike & Edz! I miss you all very much!!!!
Busy Busy
17 years ago


1 comment:
hi, ninang! thank you for sharing that prayer with us. our anniversary was sweet and simple. we just had quality time together which is very important to us. we miss you very much, too!! mwah!
Post a Comment